8 Things To Know About Your Digital Images
The Digital Landfill blog offers another in their “8 Things” series, this time featuring Chris Palmer, marketing manager at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Chris offers these tips:
- Scan Pictures that Aren’t Digital Already.
- Delete Pictures that Are No Good.
- Develop a Folder System that Makes Sense.
- Put Names With All the Faces in Your Pictures.
- Rate Pictures.
- Create Digital Photo Albums.
- Pictures Needs To Be Backed Up Too
- You Can Do a Lot of this on the Move.
Share this Article: