Microsoft SharePoint VAR, Creative SharePoint (CSP) have announced a seminar where they will demonstrate how SharePoint 2010 can be used for sophisticated ECM. The event takes place at Microsoft’s London office in Victoria on 21st July and runs from 9.30am – 12.30pm.
The key topics to be presented include:
- Tagging, ratings and keywords
- Records Management
- SharePoint 2010’s new look & feel
- The document ID feature
- Document sets and their benefits
- Social computing and how it is used
- Enhancements to SharePoint search
- MindManager for SharePoint
Read more on the CSP site.
- SharePoint 2013 Overview and Introduction: 4th December 2012, Reading (UK)
- SharePoint 2013 Public Beta Released - What Are The Implications For Users And DAM Vendors?
- Introduction To SharePoint 2010 Seminars: UK (Reading, Basingstoke and London), Jan-Mar 2012
- Myths About Taxonomy And SharePoint
- SharePoint Online or On-premise? Seminars From ICS Solutions