In anticipation of the launch of SharePoint 2010 on 12th May 2010, CMS Wire has been running a poll to see if readers will be upgrading to the new version, and why. The poll closes on Monday 14th March 2010.
“The release date for SharePoint 2010 is rapidly approaching. But many are still not sure when — or even if — their organization will implement this new version. Are there features in 2010 that will help your team work smarter? Will you stick with SharePoint 2007? Or perhaps you’re more interested in SharePoint alternatives.” [Read More]
- SharePoint 2013 Overview and Introduction: 4th December 2012, Reading (UK)
- SharePoint 2013 Public Beta Released - What Are The Implications For Users And DAM Vendors?
- Introduction To SharePoint 2010 Seminars: UK (Reading, Basingstoke and London), Jan-Mar 2012
- Myths About Taxonomy And SharePoint
- SharePoint Online or On-premise? Seminars From ICS Solutions