In this article, CMS Wire’s Dux Raymond Sy explains how SharePoint’s site membership works and provides five main steps in the effective configuration and management of SharePoint’s user permissions.
“Managing user permissions in SharePoint can be a double-edged sword. On one hand, it empowers users to be responsible for defining who can do what on SharePoint sites without heavily relying on IT. However, on the flip side, user management can be a total mess without proper guidance and a well-defined process. Here are five practical steps that every SharePoint site owner can do to effectively manage SharePoint users.” [Read More]
- SharePoint 2013 Overview and Introduction: 4th December 2012, Reading (UK)
- SharePoint 2013 Public Beta Released - What Are The Implications For Users And DAM Vendors?
- Introduction To SharePoint 2010 Seminars: UK (Reading, Basingstoke and London), Jan-Mar 2012
- Myths About Taxonomy And SharePoint
- SharePoint Online or On-premise? Seminars From ICS Solutions