DAM News editor, Naresh Sarwan and contributor, Ralph Windsor have written a whitepaper aimed at corporate managers who have the complex task of managing the Digital Asset Management system purchasing process.
“Having been involved in many procurement exercises for DAM solutions as both vendors and in a purchasing advisory capacity, the authors have accumulated a body of knowledge about what works and what does not. In this paper, we have endeavoured to distil our experience into a guide to the DAM system procurement process that buying authorities can use in combination with their own expertise to get the best value for their organisation.” [Read More]
The paper is 27 pages and includes an example RFP. It can be downloaded for free (until June 2013) using our new whitepaper subscription service.
- Maximising ROI From Your 2014 DAM Budget
- How DAM Can Save You Money - Finally A Non-Zombie DAM Infographic
- Using Metrics In DAM And Related Technologies To Optimise Marketing Operations
- ROI: Making A Better Business Case To Demonstrate The Value Of DAM
- ROI Thresholds In DAM And Marketing Technology Investments