DAM Event Updates – 27th January 2021
Next week there are a number of DAM related events taking place.
On Monday 1st February, Semantic Arts will be hosting its third annual Data-Centric Architecture Forum – an online event focusing on the importance of data. This three day online event will be exploring the concept of data-centric operations through numerous sessions, keynotes, and workshops.
“Join us in understanding how data as an open, centralized resource outlives any application. Once globally integrated by sharing a common meaning, internal and external data can be readily integrated, unlike the traditional “application-centric” mindset predominantly used in systems development.” [Read More]
The fields of neuroscience and digital assets come together in this upcoming webinar from UK DAM solutions provider Capture Ltd on Wednesday 3rd February. In Scientific Creativity: Optimizing your Digital Assets with Neuroscience, the subconscious impact of your assets and their meaning is examined, along with how associations are triggered in the consumer.
“In this webinar, Dafne will show how neuroscience can help create an experience that truly resonates. As a linguist specializing in sociocognitive frameworks, she will share her expert insights on how the brain processes meaning and how subconscious or ‘implicit’ associations impact consumer perception and behaviour.” [Read More]
The first session in a four-part series entitled Mastering the Realm of Rights begins on Thursday 4th February. This intensive online course is aimed at DAM Managers wishing to take more control over their digital assets, particularly in the area of rights management. The course culminates in certification of your attendance and commitment to developing new skills.
Sign up for this series and receive the following…
- Four detailed sessions delving deeper into rights management
- Teaching by leading Rights expert Margaret Majorack, Rights and Clearances Consultant, National Geographic
- Sessions of 75 minutes each
- Including 25 minutes to query Margaret on any challenges you are facing with your asset or DAM rights
- A Certificate of Participation – evidencing your commitment to developing knowledge and skills
- Unable to attend all sessions or joining partway through? Recordings will be available to all registrants