Mastering the Realm of Rights
Thursday February 4th - Thursday February 25th, 2021
Are you struggling to figure out the rights to assets in your system? Then this series is for you.
This course will cover:
- Common rights affecting all the different types of asset - from text to multi-media video
- The secondary rights that may affect assets and restrict their use
- How to evaluate your need for a rights clearance process - and to establish whether you can "do it in the DAM"
- Four detailed sessions delving deeper into rights management
- Teaching by leading Rights expert Margaret Majorack, Rights and Clearances Consultant, National Geographic
- Sessions of 75 minutes each
- Including 25 minutes to query Margaret on any challenges you are facing with your asset or DAM rights
- A Certificate of Participation - evidencing your commitment to developing knowledge and skills
- Unable to attend all sessions or joining partway through? Recordings will be available to all registrants
The first 10 people to book will receive 20% discount
To celebrate the launch of the series we're giving the first 10 people to book a 20% discount...enter the code FIRST20 to receive the reduced rate.
Is this the right course for you?
This series is for DAM Managers facing questions about using assets from elsewhere in their organization; DAM Managers whose DAM has third-party or not wholly-owned assets; DAM Managers in every growing business who see the role of DAM growing.