DAM Practitioners’ Summit from Insight Exchange Network (IEN), New York, 30-31st January 2020
The third annual DAM Practitioners’ Summit from Insight Exchange Network is due to take place this January In New York. In the last two years, the high standard of speakers and sessions has gained this two day conference the reputation of being one of the DAM industry’s most respected events. The agenda for the upcoming conference includes a wide range of speakers, topics and discussion panels, including:
- DAM adoption strategies to drive increased use
- Advice on DAM careers and up-skilling your role
- Identifying a DAM’s key metrics and methods to increase value
- Candid debate and advice for successful vendor relationships
- High quality, low-key expert advice via numerous panel discussions
- Third party integration and its impact on your workflows
The full agenda is available via the following link:
The 2020 summit’s guest speakers, panellists and vendors include:
- Margie Foster, Dell Technologies
- Kathryn Gronsbell, Carnegie Hall
- Kenneth Hurta, Brandfolder
- Stacey Jurgensen, PBS
- Ian Matzen, MLIS, Tame Your Assets
- Suzanne Saylor, Boeing
- Carol Thomas-Knipes, Logic Source
- Ralph Windsor, DAM News/DAM Guru Program
The full line-up of speakers is available here:
The 2019 summit garnered widespread positive feedback from its attendees, a summary which was kindly compiled by Carol Thomas-Knipes and is available to read here. A full review of the 2019 conference by Jeffrey Marino is also available to read over on the DAM News website.
“In summary, this year’s IEN Practitioners’ Summit was an intimate, intelligent conference of experts talking shop, speaking frankly about traditional concepts and taking chances on interesting topics in front of a reasonably sized audience of professionals (and DAM gurus).” [Read More]
The summit is to be held at the AMA Conference Center in New York and runs from Thursday 30th January to Friday 31st January 2019. Early bird bookings are open until December 20th, and we have an exclusive discount code available for our readers courtesy of IEN. Simply enter the following code at checkout to receive your discount: M131DGP.
Full details of the event can be viewed at the link below.
https://www.insightxnetwork.com/creative-operations-conferences/coex-dam-practitioners-summit-jan-2020/This post originally appeared on the DAM Guru Blog.Share this Article: