Henry Stewart DAM New York 2020
Recognised as the world’s largest conference dedicated to Digital Asset Management, Henry Stewart’s DAM New York 2020 – ‘The Art and Practice of Managing Digital Media’ is scheduled to take place again this April. Now in its 19th year, this event spans two consecutive days with over 80 speakers and 70 sessions across five tracks on day one and eight on day two, encompassing keynotes, interactive panels, workshops, vendor exhibitions and case studies.
The broad range of topics on offer includes Taxonomy and Metadata, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Creative Operations, Video Workflow, Governance, Rights Management and more.
- A full track on Connecting your DAM with the Enterprise
- A focus on the DAM User Journey – from system selection and implementation through to benchmarking and DAM optimization
- Hear Case Studies from the world’s most successful brands
- More sessions than ever before geared towards the Non-Profit/Cultural Heritage sector
- Attend The DAM Leadership sessions and learn from the best of the business
- Extended Metadata & Taxonomy Track – back by popular demand
- Join industry specific DAM Groups to share successes and pain points
- Participate in the DAM Masterclass Workshops – a great opportunity to network with peers who share similar pain points and engage with a specific topic
The full up-to-date agenda can be viewed here.
The full list of speakers for this year’s conference can be viewed here. Previous visitors and those familiar with Digital Asset Management might recognise a few DAM Gurus, such as taxonomy expert, Lisa Grimm. A diverse range of DAM professionals, vendors and representatives from leading industries will also be speaking, including those from AT&T, Mars, Apple, The Philadelphia Orchestra, Amazon, and The Kennedy Space Center.
At the time of writing, the following sponsors are confirmed:
- Extreme Reach
- Dalim Software
DAM NY 2020 also sees the return of event tutorials, although this year they are being held after the main conference instead of before it. Lasting three hours each, they represent a unique opportunity to learn from industry professionals and continue your professional learning. This year’s tutorials are as follows:
Thursday April 16th, 9.30 am – 12.30 pm
- DAM Leadership – Achieving Growth & Establishing Leadership
- Connecting DAM to the Enterprise: Integrating the Technology Across Your MarTech stack
- Fundamentals of Metadata for DAM Professionals
- Problem Solving: ‘The Calamity Company’
Thursday April 16th, 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- Taxonomy and Advanced Metadata for DAM
- Fundamentals of DAM: An Introduction to the Technology and Practice
- Applying Design Thinking to DAM Business Requirements
- The Lifecycle of an Asset: From Request to Reporting, and the Technology and Process to Support It
- Where Have all the Big Ideas Gone? A Creative Brief Masterclass
Please note that group numbers are kept small, so booking early to avoid disappointment is advised.
Full pricing and booking details can be viewed at the link below, with discounts available for not-for-profit organisations, early-bird (before March 13th) and group bookings. You can use the DAMGURU100 discount code for an additional $100 reduction. Standard, non-discounted fees for a two day pass begin at $1399 (more for solution providers). Tutorials cost extra and are priced at $499 each or two for $799.
Date: April 14th – April 15th 2020
Location: New York Hilton Midtown Hotel, 1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, US 10019
Discount code: DAMGURU100This post originally appeared on the DAM Guru Blog.Share this Article: