ICS Solutions are holding a range of seminars on SharePoint 2010 on December 8 2010 (Microsoft’s Victoria office in London), 27th January 2011, 15th February 2011 and 22nd March 2011 (all at Microsoft’s Soho office London) :
“Our SharePoint 2010 events offer a unique blend of technology, strategy and pragmatic experience. Including live demonstrations of the new features, interactive discussion of the new architecture and in-depth analysis of the business opportunities and challenges. At one of our half day in-person events you can meet our team; discuss the issues that matter to you; and network with delegates from a wide range of world-class organisations. The overview seminar is a great place to start if you are new to SharePoint 2010, alternatively if you have a specific interest in a feature of SharePoint 2010 we have a new series of focused events.” [Read More]
- SharePoint 2013 Overview and Introduction: 4th December 2012, Reading (UK)
- SharePoint 2013 Public Beta Released - What Are The Implications For Users And DAM Vendors?
- Introduction To SharePoint 2010 Seminars: UK (Reading, Basingstoke and London), Jan-Mar 2012
- Myths About Taxonomy And SharePoint
- SharePoint Online or On-premise? Seminars From ICS Solutions