CMS Watch’s Shawn Shell takes a look at the compatibility rush following the launch of SharePoint 2010 earlier this month.
“Within a week of the official SharePoint 2010 launch announcement, the platform’s broad ecosystem was buzzing with parallel announcements about integrations, add-ons, and support options. Contrast this with SharePoint 2007, where backup solutions from companies like Symantec or anti-virus add-ons from McAfee took more than a year to materialize, even when both firms supported the prior 2003 solution.” [Read More]
- SharePoint 2013 Overview and Introduction: 4th December 2012, Reading (UK)
- SharePoint 2013 Public Beta Released - What Are The Implications For Users And DAM Vendors?
- Introduction To SharePoint 2010 Seminars: UK (Reading, Basingstoke and London), Jan-Mar 2012
- Myths About Taxonomy And SharePoint
- SharePoint Online or On-premise? Seminars From ICS Solutions