ECM RFPs: Things To Consider
Bud Porter-Roth writing on the Digital Landfill blog proposed 8 areas to consider when writing ECM proposals. They are all equally relevant for DAM:
- Review and Understand the Technology.
- Your Business Needs Should Drive the RFP.
- Tell Vendors How They Must Write Their Proposals.
- Establish Evaluation Criteria and Actually Use Them.
- Include a Demonstration and Reference Site Visits or Calls in your RFP Schedule and Timeline.
- Establish a Project Budget.
- Establish a Reasonable Time Line.
Read the rest of the article >>
Share this Article: