Sr. Specialist, Content
Responsible for authoring, editing and managing content (copy, images, video) for Dunkin’, Baskin-Robbins and Combo Restaurants using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for internal/external website based on brand guidelines and stakeholder input.
- Selecting predefined templates and components to generate new content, or edit existing content, on a page.
- Assisting in gathering requirements and assessing content authoring needs of a given project.
- Migrating and translating copy documents and media into AEM templates and components and configuring them.
- Working with subject matter experts to define their content needs and providing strategic content recommendations and writing/editing support.
- Ensure content is consistent in voice/tone/construction and technically correct.
- Moving, copying, or deleting content pages, assets, etc.
- Publishing (or unpublishing) pages, assets, etc.
- Creating experience fragments for a personal experience to the end user.
- Managing assets and images in the Adobe Digital Asset Manager.
- Targeting a specific set of keywords (tagging) for all content for search engine optimization and personalization.
- Ability to quality check content, search, personalization and tagging within AEM to ensure end users visibility to appropriate content.
- Providing feedback on user experience, copy, and design discrepancies.
- Performing browser and device compatibility testing for authored pages.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience authoring and writing for websites, mobile apps, software, or other digital platforms.
- Excellent writing and communication skills; the ability to write clearly, concisely and ensure consistency across all content.
- Editing and proofreading skills are necessary.
- Content management with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform (DAM, sites, experience fragments) preferred or equivalent CMS. Excellent organizational/time management, attention to detail, and planning/prioritization skills.
- An energetic team player and driven self-starter, with a positive mindset, excellent work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaborative capability.
- Responsiveness to improving the user experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, for image formatting and editing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365.