Senior Product Manager - Data
We are looking for an experienced product manager to help lead our relationship intelligence offering. This is an incredibly strategic role that will set the direction for Affinity’s core differentiation. You will enable our customers to best leverage their networks and relationships by creating accurate valuable datasets and derived insights, relationship graphs and recommendations. You will conduct user research, collaborate with cross-functional teams and other PMs to understand the data needs of our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive the research, definition and execution of data products and derived insights that enable our customers to understand and best leverage their relationships
- Partner with other product managers to bring this data to life in our web and mobile apps
- Collaborate and communicate with all departments at Affinity - engineering, design, sales, customer success, and marketing
- Lead deep dives into user needs and product analytics to collaborate on and define Affinity’s product roadmap
- 5+ years of product management experience at a SaaS company
- Experience working with data and machine learning driven products, taxonomies and large data sets
- Experience working with engineering and design teams end-to-end to drive business impact
- Strong communication skills that foster cross-team collaboration and ensure alignment on key outcomes and objectives
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- A proven track record of design thinking and ruthless prioritization
- A passion for Affinity and the problems we are solving
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- Health Care coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.