Platform Owner, PIM and DAM
Mebane, NC, USA
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Lead business systems analysis and design, including workflow and business process analysis to support complex PIM/DAM implementation projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop visual workflows, data flows, processes, and business requirements
- Support ongoing PIM & DAM user interface optimization/enhancements according to best practices & user feedback.
- Actively collaborate with IT teams to ensure standards are met, systems are secure, and proper controls are implemented.
- Serve as the point person to work with PIM/DAM vendors and development partners.
- Help to organize the DAM through metadata creation and file organization.
- Ensuring proper tagging and data quality
- Collaborating with product managers and technical experts to validate that digital content reflects the right product attributes
- Facilitate the uploading and downloading of digital assets and product information (launch and re-launch)
- Promote the use of the Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Product Information Management (PIM) system
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Must have hands-on experience in PIM and DAM systems
- Experience with InRiver and Bynder preferred
- Platform implementation experience preferred
- Knowledge of eCommerce/Digital Marketing Technologies
- Listens actively, communicates effectively, and adapts to the audience
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues, including but not limited to production break-fixes, outages, short and long-term activities