Digital Asset Manager
Action for Children
Holborn, London, UK
Action for Children protects and supports children and young people, providing practical and emotional care and support, ensuring their voices are heard, and campaigning to bring lasting improvements to their lives.
We are looking for Digital Asset Manager to Lead Action for Children's migration onto a new DAM platform and take responsibility for managing metadata, categorisation, taxonomy, identification and indexing of our digital assets. You will use your specialist knowledge and expertise to guide Action for Children stakeholders as we migrate to the new platform.
You will make a difference by:
- Leading the Brand and Strategic Marketing, Storytelling and other teams through a process to organise and index all their digital assets, ensuring accurate metadata entry into the DAM
- Being responsible for ensuring assets are uploaded with proper users and permissions, metadata, tagging etc and maintain standards for all digital assets to ensure consistency.
- Developing instruction guides around proper system use and best practice. Deliver training and provide ongoing support to help stakeholders get up to speed with the system.
- Working with the IS Security Team and DAM supplier to develop processes that ensure proper use of the DAM and compliance with GDPR.
- Guiding all relevant Action for Children stakeholders to develop workflows and processes on the new DAM, tailored to the needs of various creative projects (e.g. creative workflow and storytelling process). And, as part of this, develop steps to ensure assets have the proper documentation to meet legal requirements e.g. licences and proof of usage.
- A professional qualifications and/or significant work experience in Digital Asset Management essential.
- Degree level qualification e.g. in library science or equivalent desirable.
- Proven understanding of digital image asset workflow, processes and how assets are created and used in an omnichannel fundraising and marketing model.
- Experience of working with a Digital Asset Management system in a business or charity setting.
- A good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite and Apple iOS
- Knowledge and understanding of digital file formats (image, video, etc) and media usage rights terminology.
- Ability to organise a wide array of assets and associated information at a high level, with accuracy and attention to detail and using a structured approach.