Digital Asset Librarian
Naples, FL, US
The Digital Asset Librarian is responsible for the coordination and supervision of requests received by the Digital Asset Management team. They support the organization and maintenance of a ticketing system for the team. They also assist in the development and preservation of workflows and policies for the Digital Asset Management system.
The Digital Asset Librarian is also responsible for working with various stakeholder groups to complete long and short-term DAM team projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all requests received by the Digital Asset Management Team (email, phone, in person, etc.) are handled within the expected service level agreements.
- Assigns requests to team members and tracks them to ensure their completion.
- Trains team and users to effectively use the ticketing system.
- Creates and improves documentation for workflow and training both in dealing with requests and ticketing system.
- Development and maintenance of governance policy.
- Assists in planning and executing DAM team projects as well as in creation of any training documentation those projects may require.
- Supports on-going DAM user interface optimization/enhancements according to best practices & user feedback.
- Catalogues and distributes assets to the various Arthrex channels.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in library and Information Sciences required.
- 2+ years experience in media asset management or digital asset management required
- Experience in customer service or reference services preferred
- Experience working in a ticketing system such as Happy Fox a plus.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks on various levels with different and converging timelines
- Ability to work on tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work effectively in a team atmosphere when required.
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong research, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of digital file formats
- Experience with Microsoft products, including Microsoft Office.