DAM Event Updates – 7th July 2021
There are a number of DAM and marketing related events taking place next week.
On July 15th, The Virtual MarTech Summit Europe will be taking place. This whole day event, featuring over 20 speakers across 9 sessions, will be exploring a broad range of marketing technology topics including data monetisation, Customer Data Platforms (CDP), DAM, data democratisation, accessibility and more.
“A Forrester study found that 44% of marketers are utilising big data and only 36% are regularly applying data analytics insights to improve customer experience strategies. Common pain points include managing multiple data streams, lack of expertise, and insufficient tools to take a holistic approach to data analytics and management.” [Read More]
On Friday 16th July, General Assembly London is staging its Digital Marketing Bootcamp. Aimed at those who are new to the digital marketing scene, this activity-driven virtual workshop promises to equip attendees with tips and guidance on building their own digital marketing strategy using data-driven decisions. Tickets cost £190.
- Solid understanding of who your customers are and how to reach them online
- How to develop a content marketing strategy to effectively reach and retain your customers
- Learn the basics of search engine marketing (SEM) and optimisation (SEO)
- Learn how to get the most out of mobile
- Learn how to build and develop affiliate marketing opportunities
- Learn how to acquire new customers and retain current customers through social media, paid advertising, as well as email and other opportunities
Digital Asset Management software provider Brandfolder will be hosting a webinar exploring 5 Ways to Elevate your Creative Operations on 20th July. This free to attend session will hear from both creative leaders and practitioners as they discuss strategic topics such as visibility, process and impact.
In this webinar, we will discuss the top 5 ways to elevate your creative operations by:
- Gaining Executive Buy-In
- Maximizing transparency and visibility in reporting
- Creating Scalability through Repeatability
- Focusing on Process Rigor vs Rigidity
- Communicating from the top down and bottom up