Digital Marketing Bootcamp
Friday July 16th, 2021 @ 10:00am - 5:00pm BST
This activity-driven class will equip you with tips and strategies on how to devise your brand and marketing strategy, what digital channels are available to you and how to use them, and how to track and analyse all of your marketing efforts with data-driven decisions.
Chart your own career path. Pick up where this workshop leaves off. Dive into the fundamentals in our five-week Digital Marketing Circuit or level up on the job in our ten-week Digital Marketing part-time course.
- Solid understanding of who your customers are and how to reach them online
- How to develop a content marketing strategy to effectively reach and retain your customers
- Learn the basics of search engine marketing (SEM) and optimisation (SEO)
- Learn how to get the most out of mobile
- Learn how to build and develop affiliate marketing opportunities
- Learn how to acquire new customers and retain current customers through social media, paid advertising, as well as email and other opportunities
- This class is taken completely online via Zoom and Slack.
- Class set up information will be emailed on the day of the class.
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection.
- All communication will be sent to the email used to purchase a ticket. If you have signed up on behalf of a friend or colleague, please forward along this information.