Keywording Creative Content
Wednesday January 13th - Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
Keywords describe key elements of an asset (image, photo, video, file) to signify what it is about. Keywording is very powerful as a way to connect users with assets, helping them do their work efficiently and effectively. But keywords don’t just describe what is shown; they also convey ideas and concepts. Often, abstract elements create the most value for visual communicators.
Sign up for this series and receive the following...
- Four detailed sessions delving deeper into how to apply conceptual keywords to your content
- Teaching by keywording expert Clemency Wright, Digital Media Keywording & Tagging Consultant
- Each session is 75 minutes
- Including 25 minutes to query Clemency on any challenges you may face
- A Certificate of Participation - evidencing your commitment to developing knowledge and skills
- Unable to attend all sessions or joining partway through? Recordings will be available to all registrants
The first 10 people to book will receive 20% discount
To celebrate the launch of the series we're giving the first 10 people to book a 20% discount...enter the code FIRST20 to receive the reduced rate
About the series
This course explains how to apply conceptual keywords to your content. You will learn the role keywords play in enabling your business to tell a story and engage your customers on an emotional level. Moving beyond the basic ‘say what you see’ approach, you will learn how to keyword assets that are difficult to describe in words. We will evaluate multiple keywording methodologies including Taxonomies, Hierarchical Structures and Controlled Vocabularies, and explore how these can be applied to optimize search within your organization.
This Keywording Creative Content course will provide creative teams with the practical skills required to harness conceptual keywords, optimize access to assets, and, as a result, target more customers with relevant content.