How to bring a Google-like search experience to the enterprise
Wednesday December 16th, 2020 @ 1:00pm - 2:00pm Eastern Time
Today, the same thing is possible in the enterprise. Robust new tools eliminate the need for lengthy, costly development projects. These technologies, in conjunction with implementation expertise, offer both quick time-to-value and the ability to make continuous improvements, just like Google does, at a much lower cost than the traditional closed and customized platforms of the last decade.
Companies can now deliver enterprise search that is just as easy, open, and ubiquitous for your users as Google and the Internet.
In this session our panel of experts will join forces to show you exactly how that is possible today. Topics of discussion:
- Why we love internet search so much
- Why enterprise search needs to be open
- What goes on behind the scenes to make great search work
- Why a technology-first approach is a more viable solution than ever before
- How to make search relevant and actionable.
- How technology plus expertise can create search your users will love and use
If you’ve been burned in the past, spent a ton of money, and still ended up with everyone hating (and not using) search, then this webinar is for you.