5 Tips for Taking Charge of Your Creative and Marketing Content
Thursday September 17th, 2020 @ 10:00am - 10:45am BST
Without a workflow in place, promising pieces of content such as videos, blogs, and animations, are often lost in a dark maze of folders, located either on desktops or in storage tools. Instead of building on what’s already been done and repurposing content, teams are constantly starting from scratch, wasting time, money, and sanity.
Learn how you can extend the value of your content with tips from Widen's Head of Global Content Strategy, Courtney Roe, and Niklas Rademacher, Director Group Marketing at NKT Group. See how large enterprise companies like NKT Group and Hootsuite are using digital asset management (DAM) technology to take charge of their brand and content across its lifecycle and around the world.
Topics will include:
- Extending the content lifecycle
- Tips for how to repurpose content to maximise its value instead of reinventing the wheel
- The importance of content analytics
- Gain insight into what content is being used, where it’s being used, and how
- DAM vs. cloud storage tools
- See how relying on basic storage tools like Dropbox, Box, and SharePoint alone can limit long-term scalability
- Improving remote working
- Sharing content across multiple departments, office locations, and dispersed teams
- Creating a scalable workflow within your technology ecosystem
- Learn how teams can take control of their content at every step, from concept to creation, distribution, storage, and archival
Not available on Thursday, September 17? Not to worry, sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording once the webinar is over.