Featured Job – DAM Implementation Project Managers, Daydream – 5th November 2021
This week’s featured opportunity is for DAM Implementation Project Managers. These contract positions working for clients of DAM News publisher, Daydream, are for individuals with in-depth experience of all aspects of Digital Asset Management. Multiple candidates are sought with knowledge of one of: OpenText Media Management, Adobe AEM, Nuxeo or Aprimo. They must have awareness of the issues associated with building complex digital asset supply chains, from integrating numerous third party services, APIs, and marketing technologies through to metadata and taxonomy, rights and permissions. Additional responsibilities will include budgeting, guidance on DAM strategy and best practice, providing vendor performance analysis and review, liaising with internal/external stakeholders and third-party service providers at all levels.
- Knowledge of one of: OpenText Media Management, Adobe AEM, Nuxeo or Aprimo
- Experience within large, complex organisations, multiple vendors, both onsite and remote teams.
- Hands-on technical delivery and consultative skills. Someone who can effortlessly switch between in-depth technical subjects to higher level management concerns.
- A self-starter who is happy to work independently as well as fit into a team.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines while keeping calm and organised.
- An inquisitive attitude, always exploring new and innovative solutions to typical (and not so typical) DAM implementation challenges.
- Attention to detail with a goal oriented approach to progressing tasks.
- Tenaciously minded with a can-do attitude and ability to lead by example.
- Can self-manage and make decisions as needed.
- Identifying, escalating, managing and resolving issues as they arrive.
- Lead team meetings and ensure a strong ethos of project governance.
- Microsoft Office and familiarity with common remote project delivery tools (Zoom, Dropbox, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Asana, JIRA, Monday.com etc.)
For full details, see the DAM News job posting at the following link:
Jobs can be posted by anyone with a free DAM News Subscription account.Share this Article: