Daydream have released a new white paper today which deals with the subject of Metadata Management Strategies for Marketing based DAM. The report describes a number of tactics that marketing managers can use to improve the ROI from a DAM system by improving the quality of metadata.
Ralph Windsor of Daydream comments:
Daydream are eager to help educate marketing managers about this issue as we believe it is vital to the success of Digital Asset Management solutions and the whole industry in general. By writing this paper, Daydream aim to help marketing managers to devise a strategy for managing metadata so they can leverage more value from their DAM solutions
A copy of the paper can be requested here.
- The Role Of Taxonomy Governance In DAM Interoperability Initiatives
- Google's Visual Case Study Of The Perils And Politics Of Automated Metadata
- The Perils And Politics Of Automated Metadata Generation
- Understanding And Implementing Metadata Standards In Digital Asset Management Initiatives
- Metadata Maturity Models - DAM Innovation Strategies Start Here