DAM Meetup NYC Q&A Session
Leela Abbot writing on her personal blog describes a recent DAM meetup she conducted in New York. She describes the session in some detail with descriptions of the Q&A sessions, including questions such as these:
- How do you introduce the topic of Digital Asset Management to those who are hearing about it for the first time?
- How do you explain the difference between digital asset management as a practice and the technology that goes with DAM and how do you keep process in balance with technology decisions?
- What types of skills are important to a successful Digital Asset Management strategy?
- What are some of the ways to educate and train users?
- What are some of the core elements that are necessary to gain user acceptance with DAM?
- What are some of your strategies for getting down to the bare-bones needs and keeping it simple?
- How do you facilitate and manage change in organizations, especially changes that are very personal to users such as workflow?
- How does learning from past failures play a role in your approach to DAM?
Read more for the answers to the questions posed and other details on the event.Share this Article: