Apache Lucene EuroCon 2010 – Prague, Czechoslovakia (18-21 May)
The Apache Lucence European Conference in Prague between 18th and 21st May promises to provide professional training on Lucene and Solr and the chance to learn from the search experts. Lucene is a popular text based search system used in a number of open source Content Managers and DAM applications.
The conference will cover a wide range of Lucence and Solr related topics, including:
- Get trained on Lucene and Solr by developers and committers like Grant Ingersoll, Yonik Seeley and Andrzej Bialecki.
- See how other users have implemented Solr and Lucene.
- Hear about the latest developments in Lucene and Solr technology – and what is coming in the future
- Learn about complementary technologies like Tika and Mahout.
- Meet with commercial vendors offering Lucene & Solr products and services.
Read more on the Lucene EuroCon site.Share this Article: