Amazon Web Services Cloud Application Security Webinar: May 20 2pm (ET)
Amazon and partners, RightScale and HyperStatus have announced a special webinar on Application Security in the Cloud: Best Practices for Amazon Web Services. The webinar is scheduled for May 20th at 11am PT (2pm ET, 7pm UK).
With a number of DAM vendors now moving to Cloud based delivery, the webinars should be of interest to anyone considering deploying a DAM system to an Amazon based Cloud Platform – or to those planning to use one:
The presentation will cover a number of areas, including:
- The three key layers of security in a cloud computing environment
- How Amazon Web Services ensures a secure infrastructure
- An example of how to implement a management and monitoring framework to ensure consistent application of security policies throughout application deployment
- Best practices to integrate applications with the infrastructure and monitoring framework
- How to address five key areas of application security configuration.