Featured Job – Digital Asset Manager – 22nd January 2021
This week’s featured job is for a full-time Digital Asset Manager with UK luxury furniture and homeware retailer OKA. Based in Didcot, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, the position’s key responsibilities include the day to day operation of the DAM system and assisting the product development, creative and digital teams to receive, process and render CGI assets for OKA’s wide range of products.
- Must be skilled in people, processes and technology
- Must have knowledge of digital rights management and web publishing
- Must understand DAM and CMS platforms, ADA, metadata, taxonomy, and SEO
- Experience of CGI process and implementation a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong visual skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Meticulous data-driven nature
- Problem solving can do attitude
- Analytical yet creative
- The ability to prioritize, organize, and implement workload
- A Love of technology
For full details, see the DAM News job posting at the following link:
Jobs can be posted by anyone with a free DAM News Subscription account.Share this Article: