Featured Job – Digital Asset Assistant – 4th December 2020
This week’s highlighted position is for a Marketing and Brand Data Assistant with British art institution, The Tate. Ideally suited to a graduate or someone just beginning their DAM career, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the DAM platform and promoting its use across the organisation.
- “You will be the first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders to answer any questions regarding all material collateral located on the Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform
- You will building and form strong working relationships with the client and help promote the DAM and become an expert to the client
- You will need to be solutions orientated and not be afraid to bring new ideas to the team and better working practices
- Passionately grow and manage the account
- Develop a good understanding of campaign work and advertising production.
- Progress development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets client expectations.”
For full details, see the DAM News job posting at the following link:
Jobs can be posted by anyone with a free DAM News Subscription account.Share this Article: