Featured Job – DAM Application Specialist, Canon – 30th April 2021
This week’s highlighted position is for a DAM Application Specialist for Japanese multinational camera and imaging manufacturer Canon. Based out of Uxbridge in the United Kingdom, the successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of DAM related tasks, including planning the tactical roadmap, delivering ongoing improvements to the DAM system, and working with IT and external development teams, along with managing the regular digital asset lifecycle duties such as tagging, governance and metadata, and archiving. You will also be responsible for providing feedback to the stakeholders, understanding how the DAM integrates with other applications, and driving user engagement.
- A relevant University degree and experience of working in a DAM management or Taxonomy role within an agency or corporate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Service orientation, with positive energy
- Ability to problem solve and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to synthesize and simplify complex information.
- Ability to work on a portfolio of projects at once, responding flexibly to the changing needs of the business.
- A passion for data, online and search.
- Experience with taxonomy related online tools (DAM).
- International experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of different Meta data and Meta data standards.
For full details, see the DAM News job posting at the following link:
Jobs can be posted by anyone with a free DAM News Subscription account.Share this Article: