Featured Job – Asset Coordinator, Mattel – 21st May 2021
The featured opportunity this week is for an Asset Coordinator with American multinational toy company Mattel, the second largest toy company in the world after Lego. Based out of Slough, UK, the successful candidate’s primary role will cover the day-to-day running of the organisation’s DAM system, including the ingestion, cataloguing, tagging, and keywording of digital assets. Duties will also cover the management, monitoring and auditing of asset usage and trends, user access and permissions, and rights management. The asset coordinator will also be responsible for user training and working with stakeholders, sales, and the creative and marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equal) plus a minimum of 1 year of experience in digital asset management
- Experience working with and maintaining systems.
- Experience with measuring and reporting against KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Prior experience with OpenText a plus
- Experience of working in a Creative studio or advertising agency a plus
For full details, see the DAM News job posting at the following link:
Jobs can be posted by anyone with a free DAM News Subscription account.Share this Article: