Senior Product Marketing Manager, DAM
Cloudinary is looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Manager to join our team. You will be expected to bring innovative ideas and creative strategies to accelerate Cloudinary’s growth in the Martech space. You will bring your prior experience in SaaS software marketing, and knowledge of the Martech stack to help craft positioning, messaging, GTM strategies, and sales enablement. You can be located anywhere in the United Kingdom.
- Product marketing across digital asset management and martech product lines
- Creating compelling and impactful positioning, messaging, and stories across the various personas, use cases, and stages of the customer journey
- Being closely involved with the product business plan and roadmap
- Optimizing messaging and positioning by analyzing effectiveness via sales feedback, listening to sales calls, analyzing content engagement and conversions, seeking analyst feedback, and working with our customer facing teams to ensure we understand customer pain points and business needs
- Enabling enterprise, partner, and self-serve sales with strategies and content
- Collaborating across internal teams - product, customer success, sales, business lines, demand gen, and corporate marketing to drive effective GTM
- Creating value-driven sales enablement in the form of presentations, web content, blogs, datasheets, brochures, customer case studies, demos, videos, and training materials
- Analyzing the market and key competitors and articulate differentiators
- Working with the PR and AR teams to create media and analyst briefs and presentations
- Working with customers and prospects to understand why we win or lose.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in the SaaS and/or MarTech space
- Experience working with customers, analysts, and influencers in the industry
- A great presenter and speaker internally and at external events
- Proven creativity and messaging skills
- Highly analytical, data driven approach
- Comfortable with both high-level strategy, and hands-on work.