Regional Asset Manager
The key purpose of the Regional Asset Manager role is to lead a digital asset management transformation project, to understand the varying processes and requirements across European markets and build and deploy a scalable solution to drive efficiency, consistency and simplicity. This role will sit within the European Brand and Content Team and will have a focus on digital commerce content.
What are we looking for?
What are we looking for?
- You will have proven experience in a digital content transformation projects and asset management platforms.
- You will have hands on experience in online asset management.
- You will be an excellent communicator, able to build strong relationships across internal departments and external agency partners.
- You will have a strong understanding of the digital commerce content environment and platforms.
- You will have the ability to set and achieve goals and manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Defining and understanding in detail the current asset management requirements & ways of working for 7+ local markets across the European region.
- Building a fit for purpose asset management plan and defining and rolling out the optimum strategy for asset management across the region.
- Supporting integration of new regional/global asset management systems (e.g. DAM and PXM) working closely with global content teams (and across segment for shared learnings).
- Defining and ensuring compliance with optimum content management processes e.g. pushing new content, identifying and managing issues, approving content, managing delists.
- Ensuring risk strategies in place to ensure compliant and up to date content on all retailer partner sites.
- Post implementation of cross-market ways of working, the role will shift from transformational project management to continued maintenance and optimisation of Asset Management processes. The role will help to define future asset management resource requirements for future state at both local and regional levels and lead the ongoing management of the new regional asset management strategy once deployed.
- A competitive salary, yearly bonus and benefits package that makes you feel rewarded for your work.
- Equal parental leave. All new parents at Mars UK have the chance to take 52 weeks off, with 26 paid at 90% salary.
- A company that doesn’t just understand the importance of work-life balance, but actively encourages It with Mars Be Well Initiatives
- Mentoring and support for your development from day-one, including access to the renowned Mars University.
- More than just a career; work for Mars and you join a purpose-driven organisation trying to build a better world tomorrow