Digital Asset Management Lead
New York NY, Jacksonsonville FL or Irving TX
US Consumer Marketing is implementing Adobe Assets as its Digital Asset Management System and seeks a DAM Admin/Product Owner. Qualified candidates should be well versed in the day-to-day implementation and UX of an online digital asset management system. Candidates should understand all forms of media assets, single-source-of truth file linkage, and execution. Candidates should understand digital workflow within an online portal or server environment with a deep understanding of the types of files typically used across all applications and software relevant to content creation.
- Central contact for all DAM activities/administration and act as the curator of all assets.
- Act as the liaison between Adobe and Citi (both Business and Tech teams) for all DAM activities.
- Understand asset flow and external touchpoints.
- Cross-functional internal partner between marketing, product, etc. so they understand the DAM and its benefits.
- Handle strategic online initiatives associated with the DAM and linked assets
- Monitor and evaluate existing online media campaigns that are linked to DAM assets
- Work with other department heads and LOB’s to discuss plans and marketing needs associated with DAM assets
- Collaborate with Finance to set and stay within the budget allocated for the DAM
- Stay current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world and how they may affect the DAM
- Lead the education and training of the DAM within Citi and external partners and agencies
- Structure/Identify the DAM so it is scalable for incoming photography and video assets from third-party creators
- Define and manage permissions within the DAM
- Manage, edit and assign metadata for all assets and ensure consistent application of keywords to assets
- Ensure incoming photography and video assets meet brand and technical standards set by Citi
- Manage and oversee all tech updates including Adobe Software updates