Coordinator, Post Production and Digital Asset Management
Fresh / LVMH
New York, NY, USA
Coordinator, Post Production and Digital Asset Management will support the Asset Manager by coordinating post production and asset requests for global HQ and local markets and maintaining the digital asset library. This position requires knowledge of image post production workflows, has the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight turnarounds. As a member of the Creative Operations teams, this person will be instrumental in the organization’s creative workflow across global campaigns and will assist with digital asset maintenance, intake content from photo & video shoots and asset archival.
- Support and partner with Creative Operations on 360 global campaigns inclusive of image and video processing for all projects including in-store, digital, paid media, and organic social
- Arrange release of approved assets to global markets
- Execute on full life cycle, archival, and distribution of all assets.
- Be a key owner and oversee the DAM system housing all of fresh’s Creative Assets
- Support workflows for asset ingestion, categorization, permissions management, version control, delivery, and expiration to internal and external users, ensuring that duplicate, non-compliant, and obsolete files are deprecated in a timely manner.
- Maintain file-naming conventions and metadata standards across multiple digital asset categories.
- Support creative partners by pulling selects, preparing equipment/software, and prepping assets for post-production.
- Work cross-functionally, supporting Global Creative, Marketing, PR, and local Marketing teams in asset research, post production, and release
- Work with outside vendors for various aspects of the retouching process, including, post schedule, mark-ups of e-comm and advertising imagery to align with brand aesthetic.
- Learn the post-production process including asset ingestion, naming conventions, and DAM platform
- Learn post-production timelines and cross functional collaborations.
- Work on campaign post-production timelines and workflow with internal teams and external vendors
- Become an expert in DAM management
- Learn the lifecycle of a campaign and key milestone touchpoints
- Develop fresh standards in retouching and final assets
- 3+ years’ experience in agency or in-house, specifically in post-production or asset management,
- Comfortable working in a deadline driven environment.
- Knowledge in all aspects of retouching, photography, digital image creation, and post production.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great attention to detail
- Capable of managing multiple projects with overlapping deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on tasks efficiently and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Bridge
- Experience with image and video export for both digital and print channels.
- Problem solver who can deal with ambiguity and a team player
- Thorough understanding of creative file formats & asset logistics (understanding of print production is a plus!)
- Beauty and still life image retouching is a plus