Women Designing the Future: Artificial Intelligence / Real Human Lives
Friday March 31st, 2023 @ 8:30am - 3:00pm EDT
$0 - 20
Conference speakers will explore how we can prevent advances in AI from exacerbating existing systemic discrimination and social injustice.
- JULIA STOYANOVICH, Ph.D., Institute Associate Professor, Computer Science & Engineering, NYU.
- PATRICIA ORDÓÑEZ, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Information Systems, UMBC.
- REBECCA BROWN, Director of Policy, the Innocence Project.
- SARAH CHU, Senior Advi or on Forensic Science Policy, the Innocence Project.
- RENÉE CUMMINGS, Data Activist-in-Residence & Professor of Practice, School of Data Science,
- UVA. JUNGWON KIM, climate, sustainability, & human rights leader, formerly at the Rainforest Alliance.
- REBECCA HUI, founder and CEO of the Roots Studio.