Selecting the Right DAM for the 2020s
Tuesday September 8th - Tuesday October 6th, 2020
In this series, we’ll explore what is wrong with the traditional way of selecting DAM technology that often leads to bad choices. And we’ll introduce a new, better way based on proven design thinking methodologies that will increase your chances of making the right choice.
Sign up for this series and receive the following...
- Four detailed sessions which will explore what is wrong with the traditional way of selecting DAM technology, and introduce a new method to help you make better choices
- Teaching by DAM expert Jarrod Gingras, Managing Director and Analyst at Real Story Group
- Each session is 75 minutes
- Including 25 minutes to query Jarrod on any challenges you may face with your DAM selection
- A Certificate of Participation - evidencing your commitment to developing knowledge and skills
- Unable to attend all sessions or joining partway through? Recordings will be available to all registrants
To celebrate the launch of the series we're giving the first 10 people to book a 20% discount... Click here to register and enter the code FIRST20 to receive the reduced rate.