Managing Video Assets from Production to Distribution
Thursday May 6th - Thursday June 3rd, 2021
Of course, this brings its own challenges:
- An increase in the complexity of managing assets
- The need to produce more of the assets, ever faster, at higher quality, in multiple formats and versions for an always increasing number of outlets. All with suitable metadata.
- The challenges of storage, curation, archiving and reuse
Those are the challenges. This series is about how best to meet them.
Sign up for this series and receive the following...
- Four detailed sessions delving deeper into how to best manage your video assets
- Teaching by leading expert Neal Bilow, Founder and Managing Partner of Chromata Solutions
- Each session is 75 minutes
- Including 25 minutes to query Neal on any challenges you may face
- A Certificate of Participation - evidencing your commitment to developing knowledge and skills
- Unable to attend all sessions or joining partway through? Recordings will be available to all registrants
To celebrate the launch of the series we're giving the first 10 people to book a 20% discount.
- May 6, 2021 - Session 1: The Essential Foundations of Video Management
- May 13, 2021 - Session 2: Mastering “the information” of Video
- May 27, 2021 - Session 3: The Video Production Cycle - Operational Effectiveness
- June 3, 2021 - Session 4: Advanced Video Management and Governance