Generative AI Webinar: Separating Fact from Fiction
Friday February 17th, 2023 @ 1:00pm - 2:00pm EST
$0 - 59.99
Is Generative AI an existential threat? An opportunity not to be missed?
Whether this is the best of times or the worst, one thing is for certain, we face a looming legal quandary with the explosive entrance of artificial intelligence into our daily lives.
Join DMLA and experts in this new field as they lay out the threats and opportunities they see in Generative AI.
The issues surrounding Generative AI include:
- Bias and fairness: Generative AI models can perpetuate and amplify existing biases in the training data, leading to biased outputs and decisions.
- Intellectual property: The use of generative AI models raises questions about the ownership of generated content and the responsibility of the creators and users of these models.
- Social and ethical implications: Generative AI models have the potential to automate and replace human tasks, raising concerns about the impact on employment and the distribution of wealth.
- Misuse and malicious intent: Generative AI models can be used to produce fake news, deepfakes, and other forms of disinformation, leading to potential harm to individuals and society.
- Responsibility and accountability: There is a debate about who should be held responsible for the actions and decisions made by generative AI models and how to ensure that they are transparent, interpretable, and auditable.
Speakers (more to be announced):
- Michael Osterrieder, CEO, vAIsual
- Thomas Smith, Moderator, Gado Images and Synthetic Engineers.