FORTUNE Brainstorm AI 2023
Monday December 11th - Tuesday December 12th, 2023
And yet, underpinning systems like ChatGPT is tech that could change the world as we know it, revolutionizing everything from health care and entertainment to manufacturing and education. But much remains unknown is how AI will be deployed in the coming years, and to what effect. How will AI be used to drive business value? Will artificial intelligence make some jobs obsolete, or is the future labor by humans augmented by AI? Fortune Brainstorm AI will gather leaders in machine learning and artificial intelligence to answer these questions and more.
Curated by FORTUNE editors, Brainstorm AI will cut through the noise and reveal the sector’s immediate opportunities and most pressing challenges. Join C-suite executives, leading academics, and prominent policymakers as we assess the industry and examine new business cases for AI. This year’s program, presented in association with Accenture, will feature intimate one-on-one conversations, engaging panel discussions, and lively roundtable sessions–all designed to address how AI is changing the ways we do business. Already confirmed speakers include Sal Khan, Founder and CEO of Khan Academy; Vinod Khosla, Founder of Khosla Ventures; Matthew Prince, CEO of Cloudflare; Jim Steyer, CEO of CommonSense Media, Paul Daugherty, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Accenture; Jim Cathey, Chief Commercial Officer, Qualcomm; Lidia Fonseca, Chief Digital and Technology Officer, Pfizer; Sravana Karnati, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Walmart International and more.
We’ll take a deep dive into these topics at our 2023 gathering:
- How businesses and entrepreneurs are using AI today
- Challenges and opportunities for AI in health care
- AI and misinformation as we approach the 2024 election
- Where regulation is headed in the U.S. and Europe
- Legal considerations for sourcing large datasets
- Preventing AI from reflecting and perpetuating existing human biases
- Tech and data infrastructure needed to deploy AI at scale
- Attracting and retaining talent in competitive markets
- Copyright and ownership in the AI era
- Privacy and cybersecurity implications
- Responsible AI: Managing risk and building trust to maximize the ROI of generative AI