DAM and Museums
Wednesday February 10th, 2021 (all day event)
$0 - 300
You’ll hear keynotes from the industry's leading experts, participate in panel discussions, and experience ‘Pecha Kucha’ sessions from museum professionals. We will address key topics such as Integration with Digital Collection Management and Web CMS Systems, Video, Metadata, Governance, Rights, AI and Machine Learning, Onboarding, Workflow, the COVID response and more.
Never has there been a more vibrant motivation for the museum community to come together, share experiences and celebrate a collective sense of togetherness.
Registration is free for the first 200 museum professionals and includes:
- 10+ sessions
- Live Q&A – the chance to get your questions answered by the experts
- Access to the online event platform with presenter profiles and networking opportunities
- A museum specific vendor exhibition with 1-on-1 demos
- Roundtable discussions with your community in the lounges
- Recordings of all sessions to view on demand
This event aims to empower you with the knowledge of how DAM systems are transforming the way museum professionals manage rich media files, centralizing assets so that employees can easily upload, share and access them whenever and wherever they need. Find out just why GLAM needs a DAM!