Applying AI & Machine Learning to Media & Advertising
Thursday June 8th, 2023 (all day event) EDT
$300 - 700
Data Science Salon NYC is an annual one-day 150 person conference focused on AI and machine learning applications in media and advertising. The intimate event takes place at Blender Workspace in the heart of NoMad and brings local industry leaders and specialists face-to-face to educate each other on innovative solutions in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive analytics and acceptance around best practices. You will see a mix of use-cases, technical talks and panel conversations, and you will walk away with actionable insights from those working on the frontlines of machine learning in media & advertising. All sessions are livestreamed, where another 1K+ attendees tune in virtually.
WHY ATTEND THE DSS NYC EXPERIENCE?
- Meet and connect with the most diverse community in the space
- Improve your data skills in 30+ engaging sessions, including use-cases, technical deep dives, and panel conversations
- Learn from practitioners, technical experts and executives what AI and machine learning mean to media & advertising
- Ask expert speakers questions in live Q&A sessions
- Walk away with actionable insights from those working on the frontlines of ML in media & advertising
- Access all sessions on-demand until two weeks after the event