DAM Insider – Need To Know Inside Knowledge From DAM Industry Experts
If you have been given the task of getting a Digital Asset Management (DAM) initiative off the ground in your organisation, you will know there is a lot to consider.
From selecting vendors, through to metadata, planning projects and making business critical choices about hosting of the DAM solution, there are many crucial decisions that you have to get right to ensure success. What you need is some advice from DAM industry insiders who can help you better ensure your initiative is successful and delivers ROI.
Affordable and impartial assistance that still leaves room in your budget to deal with the implementation itself is hard to find. To help prospective DAM users to formulate their plans, DAM News and specialist Digital Asset Management consultancy, Daydream, have joined forces to put together an attractive package of consulting services, reports and premium features using the highly regarded DAM Vendors directory.
Our “DAM Insider” offer includes the following products and services:
- Get copies of all five of our premium DAM whitepapers. Over 50,000 words contained within 130 pages of in-depth practical information on choosing DAM vendors, planning your projects and implementing them as well as specialist advice on complex topics like metadata and video. Worth $300.
- A DAM Vendors Directory Premium edition subscription for one year. Worth $300.
- Access more advanced and detailed information such as specific interoperability features and application architecture.
- Ask custom vendor questions which we will prepare for you and issue notifications to vendors (as well as follow-ups).
- Shortlist a selection of candidate vendors and batch send a message to all prospective candidates with details of your Digital Asset Management requirement (including copies of RFPs or other bid documentation).
- One hour telephone consultation with one of the DAM experts who contributes to DAM News and can help guide you on how to proceed with your DAM implementation. Worth $200.
All the above is available for a one-off fee of just $400, representing a saving of 50% on the $800 price if each of these items is purchased individually.
The reports are written by industry experts, Ralph Windsor, Naresh Sarwan and Nick Brookes who are all editors of DAM industry journal, Digital Asset Management News.
Your one hour of consulting will also be provided by one of the authors of the reports. Between them, Ralph, Naresh and Nick have over 50 years combined expertise in the Digital Asset Management industry and have been involved at all levels, from solution implementation through to project management and strategic planning.
This offer is only available until 28th February 2014. If you wish to take advantage of it, or find out more, the link below will allow you to purchase this service immediately.
Once your purchase is approved, you will be able to download the reports straight away. Your DAM vendors premium account will be set up and established within one business day and the one hour consultation scheduled within one week at a time that is convenient for you.
If you need to arrange payment by invoice, please contact us.
Share this Article: