Video Content Manager
Arlington, VA, USA
- Work in IPV Curator (Video Asset Management) to organize media for projects, enter metadata, and ensure proper file ingestion and preview of assets.
- Process transcriptions of new content for producers using either REV application or IPV Curator.
- Organize and maintain project folders and content according to the organization’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Acquire and receive files from external vendors/clients.
- Deliver files to vendors via IPV Curator links, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, or Lucid Link as per requirements determined by vendor.
- Research customer requests and complete file deliveries.
- Support ZDAM (Digital Asset Management) operations when required and assigned.
- Maintain constant communication flow with producers and editors based on project timeline and deadlines.
- Collaborate with Digital Asset Manager to properly check-in footage from shoots.
- Effective time management and organizational skills in order to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative and customer-centric with the ability to build relationships
- Effective written and oral presentation skills and ability to communicate ideas effectively to both customers and senior management.
- Understanding and knowledge of post-production workflow and ability to make recommendations for increased efficiency in processes.
- Experience with or knowledge of Digital Asset Management and/or Video Asset Management platforms.
- Experience or training in multimedia or videography preferred.
- Knowledge of appropriate file formats, codecs, and their proper handling in a post-production workflow.
- Knowledge, training or experience using Adobe Premiere and Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop.