Temporary Digital Asset Librarian
Pottery Barn Kids
San Francisco, CA, US
The Digital Asset Librarian will help the Pottery Barn brands (Pottery Barn, PB Kids, and PB Teen) tag our large libraries of product and lifestyle images with relevant and accurate metadata/keywords to feed into a new Data Asset Management system. The goal is to maximize the discovery of digital assets by applying accurate metadata tagging that follows established guidelines and is consistent with business objectives.
- Be immersed in our vast library of inspirational lifestyle photography.
- Help us apply accurate keywords to our library of images so they come up in searches.
- Work closely with the creative production teams, who will be so excited you are here to help!
- Operate a computer and communicate via telephone
- Transport materials and equipment and lift, move and carry objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
- You have 1-3 years’ experience working with DAM systems, metadata, taxonomies, and tagging images. You are extremely organized and focused.
- You are a highly detail-oriented perfectionist.
- You have strong communication and time management skills.
- You like detective work and problem-solving - you may need to do some digging to find the information you need.
- You work quickly and are not afraid to ask questions to ensure we do it right the first time!
- Highly proficient in Mac OSX. Connecting to servers, organizing files, and sharing documents
- You have strong knowledge of Adobe Bridge
- You have worked in a creative/production environment
- You have studied Library and Information Science a plus·
- Ability to perform work onsite in the San Francisco office full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.