Technical Customer Success Manager - Digital Asset Management
We are searching for a hands-on, experienced, and technically proficient customer success manager to join our global Marketing Tools Customer Success Team, primarily focused on our Digital Asset Management (DAM) product. The ideal candidate would have a strong interest in both business and technology along with being comfortable in a customer-facing position. As part of the Marketing Tools Customer Success Team, you will be the customers go-to person for everything Cloudinary-related and should be comfortable with discussing product capabilities and communicating the customer's voice internally.
- Oversee and lead the onboarding of new customers and ensure they successfully adopt the Cloudinary platform often working in partnership with our Solution Architects
- Own and maintain a customer book of business covering Enterprise customers from across EMEA
- Be the focal point for the customer’s every need and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with Cloudinary’s solutions
- Provide business and technical guidance to the customer which may include their technical teams, internal product owners, and business teams on our best practices to maximize the use of the Cloudinary platform
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings
- Be proactive by looking at your customer’s usage of the Cloudinary platform and seek to drive further adoption and greater value realization for them
- Act as the customer advocate while effectively collaborating with Cloudinary’s internal teams including product management, customer support, engineering, sales, and finance
- Track & monitor customer status, identify areas of concern (churn risks) and pursue growth and up-sell opportunities working together with Cloudinary
- Account Managers Support and contribute to internal initiatives and OKRs to improve our customer success management processes and methodologies
- 2+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager in a SaaS company.
- 1+ years experience in a DAM oriented role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Technical background in web/mobile environments including hands-on coding experience
- Technically oriented with experience in; web performance, development projects, Digital Asset Management, Video Management, CMS platforms
- Hands-on experience in HTML/CSS, JS/Jquery, and at least one back-end coding language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with both technical and business audiences.
- A strong individual contributor who drives results
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A proven track record of retaining and growing multiple client relationships
- Ability to travel up to 20% (as required)