Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Product Lifecycle Management)
The Pokémon Company International Expired
Bellevue, Washington, USA
As the Senior Business Systems Analyst in our Product Program, you will be responsible for a mix of project management, application administration, process optimization, business analysis, and production support. This role will be involved in solution selection, business process evaluation and optimization, solution implementation and providing support for Product Lifecycle Management applications utilized by internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate has experience working with New Product Development, Merchandise Development, Product Safety, Sourcing, and Production teams for global products, including licensed goods. The ideal candidate has experience working with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Digital Asset Management (DAM), Project/Portfolio Management (PPM), and familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Product Information Management (PIM) solutions. This role will maintain a comprehensive understanding of current and future needs of the Product program by working directly with stakeholders and in partnership with the Product Program Manager and IT Leadership. The Sr. BSA will serve as a subject matter expert for cross-functional projects and upstream/downstream systems, with the first major project to aid in solution selection and implementation of a Product Lifecycle Management system.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you’ll do
- Ensure systems that support your end users are reliable, adopted, remain relevant and seamlessly support evolving business processes. This includes sourcing, configuring, implementing, maintaining, upgrading, integrating, providing training for and monitoring applications.
- Conduct a variety of workshops such as: joint application development, design thinking, requirements gathering, mind mapping, value stream mapping, etc.
- Perform discovery gap analyses, process design, requirements gathering, source to target mapping and data analyses, data cleansing and data migration activities.
- Author diverse documentation, including business process flow diagrams, system context diagrams, value stream maps, user stories, end-to-end test scenarios, knowledge base articles and training materials.
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with developers, stakeholders and leaders during various stages of development including designing, configuration/coding, testing, deploying, maintaining.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for cross-functional projects and upstream/downstream systems.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to increase output, raise quality and reduce cost.
- Work independently to drive time, scope and budget, testing, implementation, risk and change management.
What you’ll bring
- 8+ years of professional experience supporting or as part of a Product Development team supporting consumer facing product
- 5+ years relevant experience working with business units to optimize the usage of PLM within the enterprise
- 5+ years relevant experience administrating, monitoring, reporting against and troubleshooting PLM systems
- Strong Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) experience from concept, release through end of life using enterprise PLM tools
- Experience with stakeholders in different time zones and global contract manufacturers as well as resellers/retailers.
- Experience with Agile/iterative development methodologies and tools (Jira, Jira Service Desk) preferred
- Familiarity with other business systems such as: PIM, MAM, DAM, ERP CRM, RPA, low-code application platforms, SharePoint, Confluence, etc.
How you’ll be successful
- Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Pokémon experience.