Sr. AEM Developer
Charlotte, NC, USA
Capgemini is looking for an Adobe Experience Manager AEM Senior Developer for one of the clients for the design development and delivery of solutions on the AEM platform for a multi year program to replace the legacy Oracle WCM Platform.
The new AEM platform includes providing Content as a platform Content as a service and User Generated Content for over 6000 websites.
As an Adobe AEM Senior Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating technical design implementation documentation testing deployment and support of application developed for our clients.
As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and other developers on interpretation translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements and subsequently into technical design.
Key job responsibilities:
- Hands on coding of templates components dialogs workflows models and services OSGi services optimization of dispatcher caching behavior DAM asset metadata and metadata schemas.
- Interpreting and translating wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements and technical designs
- Integrating RESTful APIs and third party systems as part of the overall architecture
- 5 Years of hands on experience in full cycle AEM implementations using version 6 3 development of CRX JCR Apache Sling Apache Felix and OSGi frameworks advanced dispatcher and CDN caching strategies AEM Multi Site Manager and security best practices
- 3 Years of hands on experience in AEM touch UI modern components
- 2 years of hands on experience using Adobe Digital Asset Manager DAM integrating with Adobe Sites and enterprise asset management solutions
- 3 years of experience in AEM component development Asset workflow development Schedulers Metadata Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications
- 5 years of hands on experience using java JEE spring TDD and related frameworks
- Experience executing projects using Agile Methodologies and experience working in SAFE Agile projects is a plus
- Experience working with content management technologies such as Oracle WebCenter Sites SiteCore CoreMedia AEM Drupal etc
- Expertise in integration with third party and other Adobe solutions using REST APIs
- Ability to work in a diverse environment with multiple stakeholders and geographically separate project teams
- Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products Target Analytics Campaign Audience preferred Familiar with tools like JIRA Confluence