Principal Consultant - Commercial Content
The majority of your time will be spent leading customer engagements and working with a wide variety of clients to deliver Commercial Content advisory support. Commercial Content Business Consultants have a strong subject matter understanding of commercial content operations processes, tools, and systems supporting marketing and medical content in support of commercialized products in the life sciences. In addition, these individuals have strong management consulting or agency experience to serve as the day-to-day engagement resource leading projects with the engagement leadership team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to lead commercial content strategies in an innovative and fast-paced environment this is a great opportunity for you.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements. Qualified U.K. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Build an operating model for global-to-local content reuse
- Develop an operating model for Veeva Multichannel Content
- Business assessment for standing up new Vaults or for Vault consolidation programs
- Design a framework for content planning
- Hone digital asset management (DAM) processes and bring modular content development to the Life Sciences industry
- Establish metadata governance and content standards
- Prep for local health authority requirements on Electronic Submissions
- Set the strategic direction and define key performance indicators for increased efficiency throughout the content end-to-end digital supply chain
- Develop content analytics dashboards and identify insights for the end to end content lifecycle
- Develop and Deliver communication and change management programs in support of the rollout of PromoMats/MedComms or new functionalities within each
- 10+ of experience with management consulting company or ad agency experience
- Background and industry experience within the commercialized product or brand domain landscape preferred
- Strong track record of experience delivering client advisory engagements
- Core management consulting skills, including: workshop facilitation, client presentations, project management, change management and ability to develop structured approaches/methodologies to business problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel roughly 60% but this can vary depending on engagement
- Experience working with a content management system; preferably, Veeva Vault
- Bachelor’s degree is required