Media Asset Coordinator
CreativeDrive is a global content creation agency of record, offering one of the largest studio networks in the world. We currently have an exciting opening for a Media Asset Coordinator. Working as part of a collaborative team you will be organising large volumes of rapidly moving digital assets including video, audio, stills and PDFs.
As well as managing the tracking of all incoming campaigns and assets, you will be working closely with the production and account teams and will help them to manage time-frames.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Sending /receiving data (using ftp, FileCatalyst, Signiant, and other file transfer tools)
- Filing of digital /media assets
- Tagging files or DAM systems with relevant and accurate metadata
- Ensuring dependable and rapid worldwide distribution to clients and suppliers
- Raising issues with producers/project managers/production agency as appropriate
- Producing incoming asset reports
- Managing Clients' and Producers' expectations around campaign planning
You will be highly organized with exceptional attention to detail. You will also be used to working in a deadlinedriven environment. You'll have excellent people skills, will love thinking outside of the box and be eager to learn. In addition you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- An understanding of postproduction / international versioning / adaptation processes.
- Experience of organising large volumes of rapidly moving digital assets.
- Proficient with:
- DAM (Digital Asset Management) System/s
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Adobe Creative Cloud